Data Controller (Impressum)
Corso Matteotti, 20 – 20831 Seregno (MB)
Telefono: +39 0362 238257
P. IVA: 00820660967
C.F. e reg. imp. MB: 06256580157
Numero R.E.A. MB: 1083880
Cap. soc. € 10.400,00 int. vers.
Information pursuant to the Code regarding the protection of personal data. The holder of the treatment is Intur S.r.l. (from now on “the writer”) with email firstname.lastname@example.org (from now on “email of the writer”).
What data is collected?
To use our services, the writer collects some personal data. This page aims to indicate what data is collected, why and how it is used.
- Data provided by the user
The writer, in order to allow your registration to its addresses through contact forms and/or subscription to the newsletter service, needs to collect some personal data.
These data will be reported in the registration form and / or contact that is, by way of example and not limited to: name, surname, e-mail address and / or other data if the purpose is registration for purchases / other.
- Data we collect automatically
The writer collects the following data through the services used by the user:
technical data: e.g. IP address, browser type, computer information, data relating to the current (approximate) location of the tool you are using;
data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for further information, visit the “Cookies” section.
How is the data collected used?
We inform you, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code, that the personal data you provide when using the Service, or otherwise acquired as part of the activity carried out by us, may be processed, for purposes related to the provision of the Service itself. After the use of a form, pursuant to Legislative Decree 101/2018 we may send you emails regarding services similar to those provided and you may object to such emailing at any time by unsubscribing using the appropriate link at the bottom of the communication received or by contacting us directly.
Your data will be used, if permission is given, to collect information in general and in particular on your orientations and / or preferences, and / or for sending commercial offers to which you may object at any time.
Is the provision of data mandatory?
The conferment of personal data is compulsory only for the treatments necessary to provide the services offered by the writer (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service itself); it is optional for promotional purposes and / or profiling and any refusal to consent has no negative consequences on the provision of the Service.
Who are the subjects of the treatment?
The data controller is the writer in the person of its legal representative, unless otherwise specified at the top of this page.
How to get information about the data, modify it, delete it or get a copy?
- Access to personal data
The user may at any time request access to the personal data provided by contacting the writer directly.
- Export and cancellation of personal data
In order to export personal data or ask for their cancellation, it is possible to send a request to the email address of the writer. Personal data will be exported within 30 days or, if the export is particularly complex, within three months. The cancellation will be carried out within the technical timeframe foreseen and in accordance with the storage period explained in the following paragraph (How and for how long will the data be stored?).
- Exercise of rights
Any natural person using the service can
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, their origin, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if any, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, restriction of data processing in the event of one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and the processing of personal data for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance
For any question or request relating to personal data and respect for privacy you can use the email of the writer.
How and for how long will the data be stored?
One of the principles applicable to the Processing of your Personal Data concerns the limitation of the storage period, governed by Article 5(1)(e) of the Regulation, which states that “Personal Data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of Data Subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed; Personal Data may be stored for longer periods provided that they are processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89(1), subject to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this Regulation to protect the rights and freedoms of the Data Subject.” In light of this principle, your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose set forth in Section D of this Notice. In particular, your Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary, as indicated by Recital 39 of the Regulation, i.e., until the termination of the existing contractual relationship between you and the Data Controller without prejudice to an additional storage period that may be imposed by law as also provided by Recital 65 of the Regulation.
How is data protection ensured?
The data are collected by the writer, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (art. 32) for their treatment by means of computer tools, manual and automated and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in paragraph 2 and in any case to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the writer, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost clarity on its pages or through alternative means.